LOD – Concrete Truck Finance Specialists
We are the specialist LOD (Lorry Owner Driver) Concrete Truck Finance brokers and work extensively with Hanson, Holcim, Nucon, Hy-Tec, Metromix, Concrite, Boral and Hymix LOD’s to secure them amazing ‘Group’ finance rates.
Whether you are upgrading your existing truck now that you have a new long term contract OR you are looking to purchase an existing LOD business with truck and Good Will. We can assist you to secure finance for both.
Now Available – Group Rate – LOD Truck Finance
Terms up to 8 yrs 0 Residual. *Conditions Apply
Why use us for your Equipment Finance?
- We work for you not the lender
- There is no obligation to proceed
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all
- We chase up all your paper work with your accountant / book keeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, organise the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your sign off
- Flexible payment options are provided
- Diversification of your lending exposure will ensure competitive results
- We arrange pre-approved equipment finance limits for future equipment acquisitions
- The equipment finance is secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security – in most cases
- We organize payment of the supplier, you take delivery of the equipment – it is as easy as that
Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent
There are different ways to finance the equipment you are after. You can use a Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent finance product. Equipment is most often bought with a Chattel Mortgage (95%), however, that is not always the best option. Discuss with your accountant as they may prefer to Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent the equipment.
We can help with all these options:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
- Rental Finance
Check out the Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent Page for more details.
There are different ways to get your finance approved. Together we can decide what is the best option for your business:
- Low Doc
- Medium Doc
- Full Doc
- Replacement Finance
Check out the Approval Process Page for more details.
Check out our list of Concrete Trucks that we have financed:
Contact Us today to discuss your new or used 6×4 or 8×4 cab chassis and agitator purchases. We will definitely find you the best deal with our panel of major lenders.
Also check out our Case Study.
See our Equipment Finance Page for more details on the equipment finance process.