This finance is best suited to those clients that:
- Have just commenced in business and have no trading history but good work contracts moving forward
- Need finance for rapidly depreciating equipment which will need to be replaced regularly
- Require Off Balance sheet lending which will provide the equipment they need but only show as a rental cost to the business on the Profit & Loss, effectively reducing the companies taxable income
- Has a tax debt and the major lenders will not consider them
Rental finance features:
- no upfront bonds required (certain lenders)
- hand the equipment back at anytime if no longer needed
- payments are tax deductible thus reducing the companies taxable income
- your choice of equipment from your supplier
- equipment up to $500,000 considered
- Choose from a range of used equipment that the lender has in stock at greatly reduced prices
- Payout the finance at anytime or annually
- with each monthly payment you are growing your equity in the equipment so that you own the equipment for $1 at end of term
This type of equipment finance is growing in popularity as it allows business’s to start up and provides the required equipment to enable a business to prosper. Quite often without this type of finance, many business could not even start up.
Check out our Commercial Finance Page for all our commercial finance options.
Contact Us now to discuss your Rental Finance requirements – 02 9453 0300.