Award-winning Finance Brokers that help grow your Business
We can help find the best Property Finance
We have access to more than 30 Australian property lenders. Our experienced team will guide you through our property finance application process.
Our only goal is to find the best property finance product that meets your needs. We work for you, not the lender.
Choosing Commercial Point Finance for your Residential & Commercial Property Finance needs ensures that:
- We chase up all your paperwork with your accountant/bookkeeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We provide you with a suite of product and lender options that best suit your mortgage finance requirements via our panel of 30 + lenders
- We arrange all the paperwork and proceed to approval
- There is no obligation to proceed
- We then organize settlement so that you can move in or rent out your new property
Our range of Property Finance options:
- Construction Loan– is typically a short-term loan used to pay for the cost of building a home.
- Debt Consolidation– a specific type of loan designed to combine multiple personal debts into a lower-interest loan. Debt consolidation bundles your debt with your home loan finance to make one monthly repayment.
- Fixed Rate Home Loan – a home loan where the interest rate is fixed for up to a 5 yr term of the loan.
- Guarantor Home Loan – a home loan with help from a guarantor.
- Investment Home Loan – a type of home loan to buy an investment property.
- Introductory Rate- sometimes called a ‘honeymoon’ loan because you benefit from a lower interest rate usually for the first six months to three years.
- Line of Credit – a very flexible type of loan which enables you to use the equity you have in your loan for any personal or business purpose.
- Low Doc Home Loan – Low Documentation (Low Doc) Home Loans are designed for self-employed customers and small business owners who may not have access to the financial statements and tax returns usually required when applying for home loan finance.
- Low or No Deposit Home Loan – options on how to get a home loan with a very low deposit or no deposit.
- Owner Occupied Home Loan – loan to purchase an existing home, build a new property or renovate an existing building.
- Property Development Finance – loan to fund the construction of multiple properties on one title.
- Refinance Existing Loan – replacing your existing home loan finance with a new home loan.
- Self Managed Super Fund Loan – home loan used by a self-managed super fund to buy an investment property.
- Split Loan– allows you to divide your loan between two different loan structures; for example, half of your loan can be a fixed rate and the other half a standard variable rate.
- Standard Variable Rate Home Loan – the loan interest rate rises and falls in line with prevailing market interest rates.