Our Finance brokers can organize your Machinery Finance. We understand that every business and every machinery equipment purchase is unique.
We work to understand your business and as a result, can determine which financier is best suited to provide your finance. Based on your business and the type of machinery equipment you are purchasing.
Whether it be CNC Machine finance, Laser Cutter Finance, Optical Laser Cutter, Metal Press Finance and any other manufacturing equipment Finance, we have a solution.
Why use us for your Machinery Finance?
- We work for you, not the lender
- There is no obligation to proceed
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all
- We chase up all your paperwork with your accountant/bookkeeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, organise the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your sign off
- Flexible payment options are provided
- Diversification of your lending exposure will ensure competitive results
- We arrange pre-approved equipment finance limits for future equipment acquisitions
- The equipment finance is secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security – in most cases
- We organize payment of the supplier, you take delivery of the equipment – it is as easy as that
Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent
There are different ways to finance the equipment you are after. You can use a Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent finance product. Equipment is most often bought with a Chattel Mortgage (95%), however, that is not always the best option. Discuss with your accountant as they may prefer to Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent the equipment.
We can help with all these options:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
- Rental Finance
Check out the Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent Page for more details.
There are different ways to get your finance approved. Together we can decide what is the best option for your business:
- Low Doc
- Medium Doc
- Full Doc
- Replacement Finance
Check out the Approval Process Page for more details.
See our Equipment Finance Page for more details on the equipment finance process.
Whether you have one piece of machinery equipment or several please contact us to see how we can help you secure your machinery finance.
Give us a call 02 9453 0300 to discuss your options.