Award-winning Finance Brokers that help grow your Business
What is Rental Finance?
Rental Finance is best suited to those clients that:
- Have just commenced in business and have no trading history but good work contracts moving forward
- Need finance for rapidly depreciating equipment which will need to be replaced regularly
- Require Off Balance sheet lending which will provide the equipment they need but only show as a rental cost to the business on the Profit & Loss, effectively reducing the companies taxable income
- Has a tax debt and the major lenders will not consider them
Rental Finance Features
- No upfront bonds required (certain lenders)
- Hand the equipment back at any time if no longer needed
- Payments are tax deductible thus reducing the companies taxable income
- Your choice of equipment from your supplier
- Equipment up to $500,000 considered
- Choose from a range of used equipment that the lender has in stock at greatly reduced prices
- Payout the finance at anytime or annually
- With each monthly payment, you are growing your equity in the equipment so that you own the equipment for $1 at end of term
Rental Finance Benefits
This type of equipment finance is growing in popularity as it allows businesses to start up and provides the required equipment to enable a business to prosper. Quite often without this type of finance, many businesses could not even start up.
Other Equipment Finance Options
Rental Finance might not be the best option for your business. We can also assist with the following alternatives:
- Specific Security Agreement (Chattel Mortgage)
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
It depends on your business which accounting method and product are best. Speak with your accountant to confirm.
If you need a competitive Rental Finance, contact us online or call 02 9453 0300 and learn how we can help you groww your business.