We are Earthmoving Equipment Finance Professionals and we secure Earthmoving Equipment Finance solutions for all sizes of machines. Whether it be:
- Bobcat and Dingo’s
- Dump Trucks
- Tipper Trailers
- Backhoes and
- Skid Steers
We have working relationships with all large manufacturers such as Komatsu, Hyundai, Caterpillar, Hoosan, Volvo, JCB, Terex, Takeuchi, Hitachi etc.
Why use us for your Earthmoving Equipment Finance?
- We work for you, not the lender
- There is no obligation to proceed
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all
- We chase up all your paperwork with your accountant/bookkeeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, organise the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your sign off
- Flexible payment options are provided
- Diversification of your lending exposure will ensure competitive results
- We arrange pre-approved equipment finance limits for future equipment acquisitions
- The equipment finance is secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security – in most cases
- We organize payment of the supplier, you take delivery of the equipment – it is as easy as that
Read more in the following post about why it is advisable to consider spreading your financial commitments across a number of lenders. Cross Collateralization – Bad for business?
Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent
There are different ways to finance the equipment you are after. You can use a Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent finance product. Equipment is most often bought with a Chattel Mortgage (95%), however, that is not always the best option. Discuss with your accountant as they may prefer to Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent the equipment.
We can help with all these options:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
- Rental Finance
See our Equipment Finance Page for more details on the equipment finance process.
Contact Us for the best Earthmoving Equipment Finance deals today – 02 9453 0300.
Check out our Civil Contractor Excavator Case Study.