We help you purchase your new car at a price that is normally only available to companies who purchase hundreds of vehicles each month. Fleet Pricing!
We find the best price for your new car
Our partner’s buying power supersedes anyone in the marketplace. Their industry experts utilise a unique tendering system of over 1300 fleet dealers in Australia.
Case study 1: Small vehicles
Vehicle 1 – VW Golf Type R MY20 7.5
Customer price – $53,500
Fleet price – $51,529
Total saving – $1971
We trade your current car
- Fast, Efficient, Hassle-Free
- Independent wholesalers competing to maximise your trade in value
- Pick up from your Driveway
Case study 2: Utes & Van
Vehicle 1 – Toyota Hiace SLWB 2.8L T Diesel
Customer price – $54,286
Fleet price – $52,121
Total saving – $2,165
What is the Process
- Choose Your Car – You seldom realise just how much time you spend in your car – so it is vital that you choose the right one for you. We provide detailed, independent advice on your new car, re-sale and trade-in vehicles.
- Research / Test Drive – To save you time, they can organise a test drive for you. Alternatively, they can easily direct you to your closest dealer.
- Secure Fleet Pricing – Once you are happy with your choice of vehicle, they then get you the best price. The tendering process takes an average of four to five (4-5) hours, where our specialists tender your exact vehicle Australia-wide. They will then have an indication of the best value possible in the country. Once successful, they place a hold on the car on your behalf and notify the winning dealership.
- Take Delivery (full tank of fuel) – The car is delivered to your home or workplace with a full tank of fuel – drive away, no more to pay.
We can provide all types of Finance for your new car:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Novated Lease
- Operating Lease
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Rental Finance
Case study 3: Family vehicles
Vehicle – Mazda CX9 Azami AWD
Customer written price – $69,524
Fleet price – $65,695
Total saving – $3,829
Call Now to discuss – 02 9453 0300