We love our boating and have experience with the boating scene. Our finance brokers can help you secure your Boat Finance whether it be for a yacht, motor cruiser or any other type of marine craft.
The Sydney 38 yacht – ‘Commercial Point Finance’ – won Division 1 at the 2015 Sydney Harbour Regatta held over 2 days in March 2015.
We take away the hassle and organize your Boat Finance for a new or used yacht, motor cruiser or other types of marine craft. Whether it be for personal or business use from a dealer or a private sale.
No deposit finance is available with various terms, residuals and repayment structures available.
Make sure that if you are looking at using your existing bank that they do not ‘Cross Collateralize’ your boat to your other assets. The finance that we will secure for you will be stand alone and only use the vessel itself as security.
We understand that not everyone’s financial history and requirements are the same. We have experienced staff to help you secure the perfect Boat Loan, which suits your needs, even if the banks may have already said no.
Why use us for your Boat Finance?
- We work for you, not the lender
- There is no obligation to proceed
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all
- We chase up all your paperwork with your accountant/bookkeeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, organise the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your sign off
- Flexible payment options are provided
- Diversification of your lending exposure will ensure competitive results
- We arrange pre-approved equipment finance limits for future equipment acquisitions
- The equipment finance is secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security – in most cases
- We organize payment of the supplier, you take delivery of the equipment – it is as easy as that
Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent your next boat
There are different ways to finance the equipment you are after. You can use a Chattel Mortgage, Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent finance product.
Equipment is most often bought with a Chattel Mortgage (95%), however, that is not always the best option. Discuss with your accountant as they may prefer to Hire Purchase, Lease or Rent the equipment.
We can help with all these options:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
- Rental Finance
Check out the Chattel Mortgage, Hire, Lease or Rent Page for more details.
There are different ways to get your finance approved. Together we can decide what is the best option for your business:
- Low Doc
- Medium Doc
- Full Doc
- Replacement Finance
Check out the Approval Process Page for more details.
See our Equipment Finance Page for more details on the equipment finance process.
Contact Us for the best Boat Finance deals today. Call 02 9453 0300.