We are Equipment Finance specialists that work for you. We offer Low Doc, Medium Doc and Full Doc equipment finance options from a wide range of 1st or 2nd tier lenders. This gives us a superior breadth of equipment finance options to suit your circumstances.
Whether you wish to lease your equipment or rent, refinance or commercial hire, Commercial Point Finance can finance your needs quickly and easily.
So if you are a sole trader or a large company; there are a wide range of commercial Finance and Equipment Finance options available to you when you partner with Commercial Point Finance.
Why use us for your Equipment Finance?
- We work for you, not the lender
- There is no obligation to proceed
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all
- We chase up all your paperwork with your accountant /bookkeeper to take the fuss out of finance for you
- We liaise with the supplier of your choice, organise the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your sign off
- Flexible payment options are provided
- Diversification of your lending exposure will ensure competitive results
- We arrange pre-approved equipment finance limits for future equipment acquisitions
- The equipment finance is secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security – in most cases
- We organize payment of the supplier, you take delivery of the equipment – it is as easy as that
- We have financed equipment from the worlds leading equipment suppliers – Toyota, Kenworth, Liebherr, Grove, Isuzu, Trumpf
Range of Equipment that we Finance:
The range of finance that we offer for equipment is vast and varied and includes finance for equipment such as:
Buy, Hire, Lease or Rent
There are different ways to finance the equipment you are after. You can buy, hire lease or rent the equipment. Equipment is most often bought with a Chattel Mortgage.
But that is not always the best option. Your accountant might prefer to hire, lease or rent the equipment.
We can help with all these options:
- Chattel Mortgage – Specific Security Agreement
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Lease – Finance, Novated or Operating
- Rental Finance
Check out the Buy, Hire, Lease or Rent Page for more details.
There are different ways to get your finance approved. Together we can decide what is the best option for your business:
- Low Doc
- Medium Doc
- Full Doc
- Replacement Finance
The Equipment Finance that we offer you is sourced from a wide range of lenders. We offer Low Doc, Medium Doc or Full Doc options. Other types in include Replacement and Balloon refinances. Conditions apply – examples only.
Check out the Approval Process Page for more details.
Steps to get an Equipment Financed:
One of our finance specialists has a chat with you to understand what work you do, how long you have been in business and what type of equipment you are after. We will also talk about the particulars of the business and your trading history to best tailor an Equipment Finance solution.
The equipment finance specialist then calculates your ability to make the payments for your new finance piece of equipment. They will look at:
- If the financial statements are available
- Are business bank statements for the last 3 months available, therefore, will the deal be a low doc with no financials or a full document deal
- Will a cashflow projection be needed?
- Our top Brokers will manage this process for you
When we have received all of your application and financial data. Our finance specialist will start to build your deal in the best light to the most conducive lender and lender policy to give it the best chance of gaining approval.
Approved – Our finance specialist then contacts the vendor and organizes a vehicle inspection (if required) and also requests an invoice for the Equipment.
Invoice Received – We then prepare the finance documents for you to review and sign off so that we can progress to Settlement.
Settlement – We put the deal to the financier Settlement Department along with all settlement required documents and the deal is settled! We then email the vendor the Settlement Confirmation from the lender so that you can go and pick up your Equipment.
Do you need Equipment Finance for your new business?
Or do you want to finance older equipment?
We have a few amazing financiers who will provide:
- Lending to New ABN#
- No Deposit
- 100% Tax Deductible
- No Payments for 1st Month
- Your choose of Equipment
- No Hidden Fees
- Up to 20-year-old Equipment
- Anything from Plant & Equipment, Trucks to Office Fit Out
Use our simple process now. Contact Us now on 02 9453 0300 to discuss your particular requirement.
Client satisfaction is paramount to us so contact us now and experience the difference with Commercial Point Finance.