Equipment Finance specialist’s that work for you !
We offer Low Doc, Medium Doc and Full Doc equipment finance options from a suite of 10 + 1st or 2nd tier lenders. This gives us superior breadth of equipment finance options to suite your circumstances
Whether you wish to lease your equipment or rent, refinance or commercial hire, Commercial Point Finance can finance your needs quickly and easily.
So if you are a sole trader or a large company; there are a wide range of commercial finance and equipment finance options available to you when you partner with Commercial Point Finance.
The range of finance that we offer for equipment is vast and varied and includes finance for equipment such as:
- Truck Finance
- Earthmoving Finance
- Machinery Finance
- Crane Finance
- Car Finance
- Agricultural Machinery Finance
- Concrete Pumps
- Retail & Hospitality
- Retail & Hospitality
- IT Equipment
- Office fit out
Types of Equipment Finance
The Equipment Finance that we offer you is sourced from any of our 10+ lenders. As mentioned, we offer Low Doc, Medium Doc or Full Doc options. Other types in include Replacement and Balloon refinances.
Now available for all types of Equipment
From $100,000 to $200,000 no financials required. New or Used up to 12 yrs old.
$150,000 for 4.5t light commercial vehicles, all with ‘No Financial’ *
If you own property, have traded under same ABN for 2 yrs and have clear credit record. You are approved!!
We are also offering a new Medium Doc Truck Finance & Trailer Finance Policy up to $500,000.
This means that with limited paper work your business can get approval for a truck finance. The truck will need to be no older than 8yrs old at the end of a maximum 5yr finance term.
You will qualify for this truck loan policy if you satisfy the following:
• Home owner (current rates notice to be provided) AND
• Existing ‘A’ rated commercial credit running for at least 12 months
• Copy of last BAS statement
• Copy of Integrated Tax portal
• Trading for min. 3 yrs in industry
• No private Sales
Full doc finance requires you to provide us with all your current financial data and is required for the following reasons:
- you require the best deal possible and you have figures to enable that
- the vehicle is older than 4 yrs old
- the vehicle is worth more than the Low or Medium doc $$ caps
- you have a tax debt or default
$500,000 – Equipment Finance Replacement Policy with monthly payments that can be 25% more than your previous finance. This is a no financials product that will allow you to replace your equipment even up to 6 months from the end of your last equipment loan finished.
You will qualify for this Equipment finance policy if you satisfy the following:
• Good Credit History
• New repayments are not more than 25% greater than old repayments
• Age of Equipment – New to 7 yrs old
• Goods do not always need be like for like industry related
• Trading for min. 2 yrs in industry
• No private Sales
What Steps are taken to get a Equipment Financed?
One of our finance specialist has a chat with you to understand what work you do, how long you have been in business and what type of equipment you are after. We will also talk about the particulars of the business and your trading history to best tailor a equipment finance solution.
The equipment finance specialist then calculates your ability to make the payments for your new finance piece of equipment. They will look at:
- if the financial statements available
- are business bank statements for the last 3 mths available, therefore, will the deal be a low doc with no financials or a full document deal
- will a cashflow projection be needed?
- Our top Brokers will manage this process for you.
When we have received all of your application and financial data. Our finance specialist will start to build your deal in the best light to the most conducive lender and lender policy to give it the best chance of gaining an approval.
APPROVED!! – Our finance specialist then contacts the vendor and organizes a vehicle inspection (if required) and also requests an invoice for the Equipment.
INVOICE RECEIVED – We then prepare the finance documents for you to review and sign off so that we can progress to Settlement.
SETTLEMENT – We put the deal to the financier Settlement Department along with all settlement required documents and the deal is SETTLED! We then email the vendor the Settlement Confirmation from the lender so that you can go and pick up your Equipment.
Use our simple process now!
Call us on 02 9453 0300 and talk to one of our equipment finance specialists from all over Australia as we set finance in every state every month of the year.
Alternatively, you can send us a quick quote request and someone from our office will be in contact to take down your details.
Why use Commercial Point Finance for your Equipment Finance?
- Our Finance Specialists are highly trained and have real experience dealing with real clients in the industry
- Our clients are located in every state of Australia. Location is no issue.
- The whole process is obligation free so there is no risk to you
- Our team are known and respected brokers within the financing industry with our clients referring us to many of their friends and colleagues.
- We are used as a tool to help grow your business in the good times and in the tough times. Our brokers will source solutions to most issues and have a suite of lenders that can offer a vast array of finance solutions for your business.
- Whether the Equipment is NEW or USED or through a Dealer or Private Sale. All transactions are acceptable with finance solutions for all.
- We have financed equipment from the worlds leading equipment suppliers – Toyota, Kenworth, Liebherr, Grove, Isuzu, Trumpf
Contact Us now on 02 9453 0300 to discuss your particular requirement. .
Not only do we specialize in Equipment Finance we also offer:
Client satisfaction is paramount to us so contact us now and experience the difference with Commercial Point Finance. – 02 9453 0300