Commercial Property Finance
We have access to all the major mortgage lenders. So whatever your commercial property finance requirements are, be it purchasing land, acquiring an office or warehouse whether for your own occupation or for investment purposes, we can source and structure a loan to suit you.
A wide offering of loan options are available, including:
- Standard Variable Rate – the loan interest rate rises and falls in line with prevailing market interest rates.
- Fixed Rate – the interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan.
- Low Documentation – Investors who are unable to supply required financial records at the time of application. Financiers will lend up to a set percentage of the property’s value without financial verification.
- Introductory Rate – sometimes called a ‘honeymoon’ loan because you benefit from a lower interest rate usually for the first six months to three years.
- Line of Credit– a very flexible type of loan which enables you to use the equity you have in your loan for any worthwhile purpose. Ideal for the disciplined investor.
- Combination (‘Split Loan’)– allows you to divide your loan between two different loan structures; for example, half of your loan can be a fixed rate and the other half a standard variable rate.
Commercial Property Development Finance
We can also assist to assure your property development finance. This type of finance generally operates as an interest-only, draw-down facility to finance your development as required.
Often the interest on a development loan is capitalized during the development period, with the entire loan inclusive of interest charged being repaid upon the sale of the development and or the refinance of any residual debt.
The borrowing capacity you can achieve for development finance will vary depending on the development lending criteria you are required to meet. This will vary from lender to lender and is also dependent on the proposal.
Contact us now to source the best commercial property finance available from our wide range of lenders.