Award-winning Finance Brokers that help grow your Business
You need the best Commercial Finance
We work for you and your business by providing Commercial Finance options. Our personalized service and advice are obligation free.
Our aim is to create long term relationships with our customers. We offer solutions to the financial requirements that business will require from its start-up to expansion and sustainable trading.
Our suite of Commercial Finance options are aimed specifically at enabling your business to grow sustainably. These options can help to smooth out the peaks and troughs of cash flow.
The whole business picture, your existing loans, your future plans are all taken into account. Together we map out a strategic path so that your business can maximize its borrowing potential.
Benefits of having us as your Finance Broker
The range of Funding Options
Commercial Finance is solely directed at businesses and provides finance product solutions to everyday business problems. It consists of types of finance that all businesses use or should consider using.
The finance product offerings are specifically designed to allow businesses to grow. And to maintain healthy cash flow and prevent the dreaded cashflow crisis many businesses experience, as they grow.
There are many different ways to obtain Commercial Finance. We can help pick the right one for you. Here are some of the available options:
- Equipment Finance – Finance secured by a piece of equipment
- Commercial Property Finance – Finance to acquire or develop commercial property
- Business Line of Credit – Finance that allows you to draw against an agreed amount of funds when required
- Business Purchase Finance – Finance to acquire a new or existing business
- Debtor Finance – A funding process based on the value of a business’ accounts receivable ledger
- Green Energy Finance
- Insurance Premium Funding – Unsecured loan to pay the insurance premium(s) monthly rather than an annual lump sum
- Invoice Finance – A specific type of Debtor Finance where you can decide which invoices to sell and when to sell them
- IT Finance
- Trade Finance – Finance for importers and exporters for both pre and post-shipment transactions
- Unsecured Business Loan
- Working Capital Finance – A loan that is taken to finance the everyday operations of a company